aac is a great format.
it uses less space whan wav, while preserving the quality of sound (sound is important) to almost 100%$ (losless).
hostnamectl; # tested with Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) su - root apt update apt install ffmpeg vim /scripts/wav2aac.sh #!/bin/bash echo "==== converting $1 to aac ====" ffmpeg -i $1 -codec:a aac $1.aac :wq # save and quit chmod +x /scripts/*.sh; # mark all scripts runnable
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!