Entirely designed with open source software CAD tools.
There are six variants:
- A64-OLinuXino-1G with 1GB RAM but NO flash and NO WiFi/BLE connectivity
- A64-OLinuXino-1Ge16GW with 1GB RAM and 16GB extra eMMC flash and extra WiFi/BLE module
- Shipping: 11.36 EUR
- VAT: 12.61 EUR
- Total : 78.97 EUR
- also available here: https://www.tme.eu/de/details/a64-1ge16gw/einplatinencomputer/olimex/a64-olinuxino-1ge16gw/
- A64-OLinuXino-1Ge16GW-EA with 1GB RAM and 16GB extra eMMC flash and extra WiFi/BLE module + external antenna
- A64-OLinuXino-1Ge4GW with 1GB RAM and 4GB extra eMMC flash and extra WiFi/BLE module
- A64-OLinuXino-1Gs16M with 1GB RAM, no NAND or eMMC flash, no WiFi/BLE, extra 16MB SPI flash
- A64-OLinuXino-2Ge8G-IND with 2GB RAM and 8GB extra flash but NO WiFi/BLE connectivity; with components that work in the industrial -40+85C temperature range
- Allwinner A64 – 1.2 GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit
- Memory: 1GB or 2GB RAM DDR3L @ 672Mhz
- 0/4/16GB eMMC flash memory for storage and boot
- MicroSD card connector
- Debug: serial UART debug header with 0.1″ pins
- Wired connectivity: 10/100/1000Mbps GbE Ethernet
- Wireless connectivity: popular on-board WIFI and bluetooth 4.0 BLE module with built-in antenna (only available in the A64-OLinuXino-1G4GW version)
- Monitor output: HDMI output
- Display output: LCD output on 40-pin ribbon cable connector and MIPI DSI with 20-pin ribbon connector
- Audio: headphone output and microphone input with phone jacks (can be changed to Line-in and Line-out via jumpers)
- External power: power jack for 5V exeternal power supply
- Battery power option and built-in charger circuit: the board can be fully powered via 3.7 Li-Po battery
- USB connectivity: USB-OTG support on microUSB connector; USB host on USB type A connector; USB HSIC signals available on 4-pin header drills @ 0.1″ step
- LEDs: power indication LED, battery charging status LED, user-programmable LED
- GPIO expansion: provided 40-pin header drills @ 0.1″ step with useful signals (like CSI camera interface and GPIOs)
- UEXT expansion: provided 10-pin header drills @ 0.1″ step for UEXT expansion
- optional SPI Flash on SO8 connector
- RTC battery expansion: pad provided for powering the RTC of AXP803
- Buttons: UBOOT button; RESET button; POWER button
- Four mounting holes
- PCB dimensions: (90.0 x 62.5)mm ~ (3.5 x 2.5)”
- Recommended Olimage Linux images and changelog
- Olimage Linux guide
- Android images for microSD card:
HDMI video output or 7 inch LCD output
- What LCDs can I connect to A64-OLinuXino?
- You can connect LCD-OLinuXino-7 and LCD-OLinuXino-10 LCDs, however the A64 chip has no support for resistive touch panels, so the touch screen will not be available. There are 7 and 10 inch LCDs with capacitive touch panels in our product range. To connect an LCD to A64-OLinuXino you need FPC-40-0.5-150 cable.
- The LCD is not working.
- Notice that there is multiplexing between the Ethernet and the LCD. In order to use the LCD you need to keep the Ethernet interface in reset by closing the PHYRST1 jumper (the PTH jumper near the main A64 chip). If that is already performed and the problem still remains maybe additional video configuration might be required – interrupt u-boot and type “olinuxino” to see options for manual video configurations.
- How long this board will be available?
- This board will be available forever
the pinout configuration:
or as PDF: A64-OlinuXino_Rev_E_pin_out.pdf
2 Pravda St.,
Plovdiv 4000 BULGARIA
voice: +359-32-626259, +359-32-267407, +359-32-621270
for contacts: Mr. Tsvetan Usunov
More Olimex: https://olimex.wordpress.com/
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!