Apple wants to become the new Google: BigBadBoldBigDataMothership
why more developers should chose GPL to publish programs:
as a once proud Apple user… (yes GNU Linux Debian 10 actually runs pretty well on the Intel-Macbook-Pros)
yes they are beautiful spies…
they can not be trusted.
oh Steve… what has thy Apple become… 🙁 (actually Apple’s creativity died right with him)
- Scott Manley works for Apple. (u should quit dude)
- According to this statistics Apple sells roughly 200 Million iPhones every year (steady since 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018).
- they are produced (of course) in China: “iPhone City” ’employs as many as 350,000 people and has spawned a mini city that residents’
- Half of the world’s iPhones are made at a sprawling Foxconn factory complex in Zhengzhou, China.
- where the average Chinese workers work around the clock, 6 days a week for ~$400 a month
- has Foxconn improved working conditions since 2010?
- Every brutal and reckless dictator (AI) will love it
- A Spy satellite in every pocket
- always watching
- always recording
- always analyzing (AI)
- what do they think?
- where will they go next?
- what do they think about Apple / Google / Facebook?
- what other peoples are in the room with this iPhone (it has a very good microphone)
You should update your iPhone right now
or just sell it on eBay… RIGHT NOW
and buy this phone: (actually a pretty pretty alternative)
Looking for a new Laptop/Notebook?
check this out: the PineBookPro run’s mainline GNU Linux and is fairly capable
wow this pineBook looks even pretty stylish (like the lastest Macbooks with M1 (also ARM) CPU) but… the “OUT OF STOCK” is kind of a bummer.
they even have “OUT OF STOCK” tablets… “nice”…
‘Apple said two security issues stem from its WebKit, an open source browser engine used by Safari and iOS browsers.
“A remote attacker may be able to cause arbitrary code execution,” the company said in the description notes. Meanwhile, Kernel, an Apple developer framework, was also affected.
1984 mass surveillance: for a better world? – trust – mass surveillance – and why is there so much violence on TV? – the trust problem between gov and citizens needs to be addressed – Trump to end all encryption?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!