not sure if they fixed the problem and continue VestaCP development (a shame, it was really a very very nice web based gui to admin web and mailsevers)
backups can become rather huge.
and if you have your own backup mechanism in place… you should:
web mode: per package
manual mode: per user
# edit per user-file: vim /usr/local/vesta/data/users/admin/user.conf # Look for BACKUPS="?" # line to adjust how many backups will be kept. FNAME='System' LNAME='Administrator' PACKAGE='default' WEB_TEMPLATE='default' PROXY_TEMPLATE='default' DNS_TEMPLATE='default' WEB_DOMAINS='100' WEB_ALIASES='100' DNS_DOMAINS='100' DNS_RECORDS='100' MAIL_DOMAINS='100' MAIL_ACCOUNTS='100' DATABASES='100' CRON_JOBS='100' DISK_QUOTA='unlimited' BANDWIDTH='100000' NS='ns1.domain.tld,ns2.domain.tld' SHELL='bash' BACKUPS='0' # alternatively # become user admin su admin crontab -e # place a -> # in front of the v-update-sys-queue backup line # comment it out # */5 * * * * sudo /usr/local/vesta/bin/v-update-sys-queue backup
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!