linux bash how to find info about user’s RAM module detection
dmidecode -t 17
# dmidecode 3.0
Getting SMBIOS data from sysfs.
SMBIOS 2.7 present.
Handle 0x005D, DMI type 17, 34 bytes
Array Handle: 0x005E
Error Information Handle: 0x0062
Total Width: 64 bits
Data Width: 64 bits
Size: 4096 MB
Form Factor: DIMM
Bank Locator: BANK 0
Type Detail: Synchronous
Speed: 1333 MHz
Serial Number: 211445AX
Asset Tag: 9876543210
Part Number: 9905471-015.A00LF <- search for this
Configured Clock Speed: 1333 MHz
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!