Did you know… this is the Earth’s magnetic field becoming visible? Did you know – this magnetic field is what keeps our atmosphere protected against solar radiation that would blow away the atmosphere and the water into space? (as it did with 85% of the water on #Mars!) Mars lost it’s magnetic field when it’s iron core stopped spinning around 4 billion years ago. i am glad we still have our iron core spinning.
- actually there are other approaches and hope they will become more practical over time and hope that the combination of space agencies and governments come together and are willing to build it…new approach: Did you know that it “only” takes a 3400km cable around Mars to establish a artificial protective magnetic field around Mars, that would make Mars’ atmosphere thicken over time, without it, every new CO2 molecule would be blasted away by solar winds (and lost).https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.05546
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!