and have started the docker service (does not autostart per default):
service docker start # tested on Static hostname: DebianLaptop Icon name: computer-laptop Chassis: laptop Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch) Kernel: Linux 4.9.0-8-amd64 Architecture: x86-64 #
run firefox in docker: http://fabiorehm.com/blog/2014/09/11/running-gui-apps-with-docker/
you can even run Eclipse inside docker! https://hub.docker.com/r/rafdouglas/eclipse_docker/
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!