interesting but untested app under CentOS MATE Gnome2
it was successfully tested with a Brother 9460 CDN under Debian 8.
Brother is shipping it’s own brsane config tool.
this should work for Ubuntu as well.
epson via usb:
if you want to scan with a usb attached epson you will need iscan http://support.epson.net/linux/en/iscan_c.html
|[ deb ]
|[ rpm ]
download and install this software (the rpm package is not really an rpm package rather a gzip folder with an install.sh script, run that)
and try to iscan
successfully tested with an usb attached Epson Stylus SX510W under CentOS7
Static hostname: centos.template
Icon name: computer-desktop
Operating System: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)
CPE OS Name: cpe:/o:centos:centos:7
Kernel: Linux 4.15.1
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!