Version used: SLE-12-SP2-Server-DVD-x86_64-GM-DVD1.iso
[cc lang=”bash” escaped=”true” width=”600″]
uname -a; # version used
Linux linux-mbha 4.4.21-69-default #1 SMP Tue Oct 25 10:58:20 UTC 2016 (9464f67) x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
# check if firewall accepts incoming TCP connections on port 22
iptables -nL | grep 22; # = empty => you have to add firewall rule
yast firewall; # fire up SUSE firewall config gui, which is pretty self-explanatory
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!