you can change to the last used directory by
[cc lang=”bash” escaped=”true” width=”600″]
cd; # go to home directory
cd /; # go to root directory
cd -; # again back to home directory
cd -; # again in root directory
holy GNU cow
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!