installing ffmpeg on debian is rather tricky (you will need to compile from source).
under CentOS7 it is easy
yum install ffmpeg
and you can substitute avconv command with ffmpeg and the script just works the same. thanks to all involved! GREAT JOB! so a command that works as “substitue” is package_info_libav_tools_avconv.txt that has similar/same command line options/arguments…
sudo bash; apt-get update; apt-cache search libavcodec libavcodec-extra - Libav codec library (additional codecs meta-package) libavcodec-extra-56 - Libav codec library (additional codecs) libavcodec56 - Libav codec library winff - graphical video and audio batch converter using ffmpeg or avconv libavcodec57 - Library to encode decode multimedia streams - runtime files libavcodec-dev - Library to encode decode multimedia streams - devel files libavfilter6 - FFmpeg filter library libavfilter-dev - Development files for libavfilter mencoder - MPlayer's Movie Encoder libmythavcodec57 - libavcodec package for MythTV apt-get install libav-tools libavcodec-extra-56; vim /scripts/mp3av.sh; #!/bin/bash echo "$1"; avconv -i "$1" -c:a libmp3lame -ac 2 -q:a 2 "$1.mp3"; # save and quit :wq chmod u+x /scripts/mp3av.sh;
to convert aac to mp3 go a
vim /scripts/mp3.sh #!/bin/bash echo "$1"; avconv -i "$1" -c:a libmp3lame -ac 2 -q:a 2 "$1.mp3";
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!