Climate Change is affecting all of us.
https://youtu.be/vrYEh81O-Vs?t=552 -> “How do we get more detailed information?” Computer Simulation ->
Since Climateprediction.net was launched the combined computing power of its users has allowed scientists to carry out a large number of projects.
These projects have looked at modelling different aspects of the climate system, past and present, including:
- Geoengineering – Solar-Radiation Management
“Geoengineering methods that don’t remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere don’t undo the other effects of high atmosphere carbon-dioxide concentrations such as ocean acidification, and our ability to adequately control geoengineering with sunlight-reflecting particles is not certain.”
- -> So the only way to properly deal with this is to remove Carbon Dioxide… DRIVE LESS! PLANT MORE TREES!
Regional climate modelling projects:
- BBC climate change
- Ocean cooling geoengineering project
- Seasonal attribution experiment
- Sudden carbon sequestration experiment
- Sulphur cycle
- Validation and attribution experiment
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!