- reboot the VM
on the linux-guest open up a terminal:
2. check out what your user id is (uid)
cat /etc/passwd|grep YourUsername
3. become root & mount
mount -t vboxsf -o rw,uid=1000,gid=1000 SHARENAME /media/MOUNTPOINT
vboxsf not vboxfs!
or one will get error message: mount: unknown filesystem type ‘vboxfs’
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!