If you want to make reply notification the default for existing users, run the following SQL query:
UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_notify = 1 WHERE user_type <> 2;
'user_avatar_width' => 0, 'user_avatar_height' => 0, 'user_new_privmsg' => 0, 'user_unread_privmsg' => 0, 'user_last_privmsg' => 0, 'user_message_rules' => 0, 'user_full_folder' => PRIVMSGS_NO_BOX, 'user_emailtime' => 0, 'user_notify' => 1, 'user_notify_pm' => 1, 'user_notify_type' => NOTIFY_EMAIL, 'user_allow_pm' => 1, 'user_allow_viewonline' => 1, 'user_allow_viewemail' => 1, 'user_allow_massemail' => 1,
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!