the default editor of webedition is a plain text editor… which works nice… but has no features.
you can actually choose between 3 editors in webedition, i would go for CodeMirror2 which has syntax highlighting and autocomplete of webedition tags. and and and…
and this is how you get there:
in CodeMirror2 if you hover via mouse over a tag it will display you a little help text (text is behind code… not so well readable but ok)
If you experience a “freeze” behaviour with CodeMirror2 while in edit mode … click on properties/eigenschaften and then again on edit/bearbeiten…
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!