When Windows goes out of RAM… things get slow… when Apple goes out of RAM things get “sluggish”… (you really can almost see the cursor stutter)
I really don’t know what happened… okay i loaded my 50MB TODO List (it’s just that large because it contains pictures)
… after a view hours of work and two VirtualBox VMs running… things became sluggish.
Checked Activity Monitor… out of RAM… why? TextEdit gulped in 8GB just for it self.
Forcefully quit the thing.
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!