you can import vcf without further software
from e.g. OSX Adressbook select all contacts and export them into a contacts.vcf file.
access your phone’s internal memory via PC-usb cable:
go into contacts, press the left soft key, choose import, choose import from storage…
the import process should start now.
i tested it! 😀
if this fails try: Myphone Explorer
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!