update: 2020-05: ain’t workin’ no more 🙁
(it’s funny… it was still working yesterday X-D)
whatever happened… Jeremy… your once so simplistic “manage allowed upload file types” plugin stopped working 🙁 (in wordpress Version 5.4.1)
oh no… what shall we do? what shall we do?
messing with functions.php is not an option!
ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS is also not an option!
it will most likely decrease the security of one’s wordpress installation.
maybe this plugin (updated 4 months ago) will do the job?
NOPE! ALSO BROKEN!
X-D (won’t save new filetypes)
if you would like to upload *.svg graphics, you should get this plugin:
allow additional mime types upload manage upload types
manage upload types
you can access the plugin via: settings -> media
the whole thing looks like this:
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!