you don’t need to buy a expensive windows server licence for terminal capabilities!
TERMINAL SERVER WINDOWS 7 – PRINT LOCALY FROM REMOTE PC – MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS
just take http://www.thinstuff.com/products
download 20 days the demo here http://www.thinstuff.com/releases/ThinstuffXPVSServer-1.0.664.zip
5x Terminal Sesssions for 100$ for your windows xp / windows 7
how does this work?
1. install it on your server (any windows)
2. add new users with passwords
3. add the users as remote desktop users (r-click on workplace ->
AND THE BEST ABOUT IT: IT WILL FORWARD YOUR LOCAL PRINTER TO THE REMOTE MACHINE!
(Tested with TOSHIBA e-STUDIO281c PS3, i printed 1x windows test-site OVER INTERNET (open firewall/forward port 3389 to your server)
thats what the installation looks like:
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!