Integrate/Install Subversion PlugIn into Aptana 3
Before starting the integration of subversion, check for Aptana Updates and install them.
Do this in the main menu ‘Help’ -> ‘Check for Updates’. After finishing the update, restart aptana.
Now you are ready to start the integration. First of all, add theSubversion Update site under ‘Help’ -> ‘Install new Software’:
After waiting for refreshing the listing, select the following entries and click next:
- Subclipse – Required
- Subversion Client Adapter – Required
- Subversion Native Library Adapter (JavaHL) – Strongly Recommended
Subclipse SVNKit Option:
- JNA Library
- SVNKit Client Adapter
- SVNKit Library
After finishing the integration, you must again restart aptana.
That’s it. After restart Aptana, you will find under ‘Window’ -> ‘Open Perspective’ -> ‘Other…’ the ‘SVN Repositiory Exploring’. There you can add some repository locations and check them out.
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!