So what does mean?
To get a shirt, you must make four pull requests between October 1-31. Pull requests can be to any public repo on GitHub, not just the ones we’ve highlighted. Pull requests reported by maintainers as spam or that are automated will be marked as invalid and won’t count towards the shirt.
To find out if your server is affected, check your kernel version.
- uname -rv
You’ll see output like this:
4.4.0-42-generic #62-Ubuntu SMP Fri Oct 7 23:11:45 UTC 2016
If your version is earlier than the following, you are affected:
- 4.8.0-26.28 for Ubuntu 16.10
- 4.4.0-45.66 for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- 3.13.0-100.147 for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- 3.2.0-113.155 for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- 3.16.36-1+deb8u2 for Debian 8
- 3.2.82-1 for Debian 7
- 4.7.8-1 for Debian unstable