To know is power.
Knowledge is power.
Good informations collected by Secret Services are critical to win wars and make profitable investments.
A privacy reminder from YouTube, a Google company
- When you search for a restaurant on Google Maps or watch a video on YouTube, for example, we process information about that activity – including information like the video you watched, device IDs, IP addresses, cookie data, and location.
- We also process the kinds of information described above when you use apps or sites that use Google services like ads, Analytics, and the YouTube video player.
We process this data for the purposes described in our policy, including to:
- Help our services deliver more useful, customized content such as more relevant search results, based on your interests derived from such data;
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones;
- Deliver ads based on your interests, which we can determine based on this data, like ads that are related to things such as search queries or videos you’ve watched on YouTube;
- Improve security by protecting against fraud and abuse; and
- Conduct analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used.
We also combine data among our services and across your devices for these purposes. For example, we use data from trillions of search queries to build spell-correction models that we use across all of our services, and we combine data to alert you and other users to potential security risks.
Tip: If you sign in to your Google Account before agreeing, we’ll remember your choice across all of your signed-in devices and browsers.